“Go To Event Campaign” is implemented by the government of Japan which is giving benefits such as discounts tickets for events, live entertainment, live Streaming, affected by significant COVID-19 infection during the campaign period via ticket agencies etc.
This business aims to stimulate demand for events and entertainment related to culture, arts and sports, which have been greatly affected by the expansion.
Due to the declaration of a state of emergency regarding the novel coronavirus infection, sales of discounted tickets for Go To events will be suspended nationwide from January 12, except for streaming tickets.
Discount tickets already purchased will remain valid, but please check the official website for each performance schedule.
Please be sure to agree to the following when applying to purchase tickets for "Go To Event" at eplus.
Tickets sold as "Go To Event" are eligible products for events registered as targets for the Go To Event Business, which is implemented based on the Demand Stimulation Campaign Business (Go To Event Business) Benefits Regulations.
Users of the Go To Event business are deemed to have agreed with eplus inc. on the Go To Event participation agreement by applying for the purchase of the target products of the business (hereinafter referred to as "Go To Event tickets"). We will delegate the application and receipt of Go To Event business benefits to eplus inc..
- Go To Event Business Benefits Application and Settlement (including items related to benefit application and receipt delegation)
- Items concerning purchasers who purchase multiple target products
- Items concerning the purpose of use of personal information and the provision of personal data to a third party
- Items that event participants are required to comply with regarding the COVID-19 infection
- Items concerning changes to the terms
- Other items that must be observed when using the Go To Event business, etc.